Pennsylvania Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Rebates
The Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Program provides rebates to consumers for the purchase of new and pre-owned plug-in electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. Rebates are offered to Pennsylvania residents only.
Rebates are offered on a first-come, first-served basis as long as funding is available. Rebates are subject to the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Rebate Guidelines in effect at time of application, not date of vehicle purchase.
- Battery electric cars and trucks qualify for a $2,000 rebate
- Plug-in hybrid cars and trucks qualify for a $1,500 rebate
- The program will offer at least 500 rebates until June 30, 2024
- Subject to availability; may change without notice
- Restrictions apply; visit program website for details
• Plug-in hybrid cars and trucks qualify for a $1,500 rebate
• The rebate amount is now the same for new and pre-owned vehicles